Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!!!

My one little word for this year is DO. I have a bad habit of wanting to wait until I have everything under control and knowing just what needs to be done, and I run out of time. So, here is one of my goals for this year- I am going to post my successful art lessons in order to share with those other Art teachers out there who just need some inspiration. I know that there are lots of blogs out there, but I am determined to make this one very useful to those who need it! I have many photographs that I have taken and I have decided to collage them instead of posting numerous ones. Maybe soon you will find some inspiration from this blog! If you do, please leave a comment...I am really into positive affirmations! (Just ask my kids!) So anyway, cheers to a new year guys, we are all in this together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm BACK!!!! I needed a place to put my new HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT'S work, so here I am. Things got pretty overwhelming a few years ago...