Sunday, January 17, 2016

Printing with El dia de los Muertos designs

It's been a while since I have posted, so I decided to go through some photos and share some of the artwork the kids have created so far this year.  This project was the first foray into printing they have done.  It is  foam plate printing using Speedball ink and a brayer.  They loved it! We learned about El dia de los Muertos, and the kids drew the picture first and then went over the picture after placing it on top of the foam printing plate. We were excited with the way they turned out!

1 comment:

  1. I am jovial you take pride in what you write. It makes you stand way out from many other writers that can not push high-quality content like you. บาคาร่าวอเลท

    ReplyDelete

I'm BACK!!!! I needed a place to put my new HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT'S work, so here I am. Things got pretty overwhelming a few years ago...