I gave the students basic step by step instructions and then let them loose to give them their own personalities. They were allowed to use crayons, markers, and colored pencils to add the details. Quite a successful project!
Sunday, January 17, 2016
March of the Nutcrackers
I gave the students basic step by step instructions and then let them loose to give them their own personalities. They were allowed to use crayons, markers, and colored pencils to add the details. Quite a successful project!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm BACK!!!! I needed a place to put my new HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT'S work, so here I am. Things got pretty overwhelming a few years ago...
-
Thanks to the donation of several paper bags from Kroger, the 4th grade students created their Picasso Head bags/masks. Some of the kids...
-
The 5th graders loved creating their "fake cakes"! They used a template that I downloaded from the internet (just google cake sli...



Today, I was just browsing along and came upon your blog. Just wanted to say good blog and this article helped me a lot, due to which I have found exactly I was looking. บาคาร่าวอเลท
ReplyDelete