Friday, July 12, 2013

Common Core in the Art Room

Well, I just finished four days of Create 2013.  The conference was all about integrating art and Common Core.  I wish I could say I know all about it, but the truth is, I don't.  I do have a better understanding, but I, along with everyone else it seems, have a long way to go.
The thing is, I have always tried to tie in my art lessons with the curriculum.   I think that CC makes sense, from what I can tell, and will hopefully be a great thing.  I guess time will tell.
I did get a few ideas for things to do in the Art room-I will post about those later.  Right now, I need a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm BACK!!!! I needed a place to put my new HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT'S work, so here I am. Things got pretty overwhelming a few years ago...