Monday, June 24, 2013

Laurel Burch Equine and Celestial Drawings

If you have never done a project on Laurel Burch, I encourage you to do so. Her art is so colorful and happy, and FUN! Her story is very encouraging as well. I have done her cats before, but this year, I decided to do something different with the older kids. The lesson was about color and line, of course. I showed them step by step how to do the horses, and some of them did a great job! The 4th graders did the horses-
The 5th grade did the Celestial drawings-
You can find a slide show of her work here It is a great project, and several parents put the finished projects in frames!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm BACK!!!! I needed a place to put my new HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT'S work, so here I am. Things got pretty overwhelming a few years ago...