My TPT

Friday, June 30, 2017

Summertime!

Whew! It's been a long time since I have been here, hasn't it? I have decided to re-commit to this whole blogging thing. I am determined to do a better job! I am really not sure what happened last year, but I obviously needed a break. Sometimes life gets in the way, and you just need to roll with the punches, I guess. :) I am very excited to announce that I am almost finished with my home Art Studio! I have a few more finishing touches, and then I will post some photos. It is amazing how much time things take in reality vs. in your imagination, isn't it? The room is a mother-in-law suite on the other side of the carport. It's not huge by any means, but it is a good size that will be perfect for my needs at this time. I can't wait to show it to you! See you soon, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment