Friday, June 3, 2016

Stop Motion Animation at LWE

This year the kids used different media for their stop motion animation videos- You can check them out here!
https://youtu.be/AW5JhqLrmBY

We used the ipod app "Stop Motion" that is free in the app store.  They also have it in the google play store if you have an android device.  I went on and bought the $4.99 upgrade because this allows them to edit the video and add other things.  They love making these videos! This year, I tried to have the kids make a video that the younger students could learn from.  I had a few do Prey and Predators, and some did the life cycle of a butterfly. I think this year, we will try this again.  Any suggestions of movies they could create? I was thinking The Water Cycle would be a good one!

1 comment:

  1. Succeed! It could be one of the most useful blogs we have ever come across on the subject. Excellent info! I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort very well. Thanks for the huge help. บาคาร่าวอเลท

    ReplyDelete

I'm BACK!!!! I needed a place to put my new HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT'S work, so here I am. Things got pretty overwhelming a few years ago...