Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Still working on those horses!

Well, we still aren't completely finished with those dang horses! My ADD is kicking in really bad and I am so over this project. They have done an awesome job, but I'm ready to move on to the next project! I do have a few that have finished, so I will take pics tomorrow. I got the best surprise this afternoon! I came home to 2 big boxes of paint and brushes from a Reddit gift! I don't know what I'm supposed to tell, but I will say that I was beyond thrilled. Lots of fun stuff will come from that donation, I will tell you that much! :) I will check back in soon- lots to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm BACK!!!! I needed a place to put my new HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT'S work, so here I am. Things got pretty overwhelming a few years ago...