Friday, August 15, 2014

Crazy Fridays...

So, next week the kids don't come on Friday. Today I decided that I would go ahead and teach next week's lesson to my Friday class so they wouldn't miss it. Because we're getting out for the Tennessee Walking Horse Celebration, I decided we would do a Romero Britto inspired horse. They loved it. I'm doing a whole "Time Traveling through art history" theme this year, complete with my disco ball spinning to create an illusion. Unfortunately, it didn't go quite as well as I hoped, but they enjoyed it. None of them finished in time, so I can't show them to you yet, but they are adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm BACK!!!! I needed a place to put my new HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT'S work, so here I am. Things got pretty overwhelming a few years ago...