Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Long time no see...

Sorry I have been MIA. My father passed away on March 29th, 2014. It was too soon, he was way too young. He was a wonderful man who always challenged people to be their best. I have not been up to posting since then, but it is time to get back to living. I haven't been my best, not even close. I am afraid I am letting him down. That is the very last thing I ever want to do. I am excited to say I will be attending the Tennessee Arts Academy in July. I will be reporting back on the things I learn. I am planning on going back and posting some of the projects the kids did toward the end of the year- see you soon.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. This has been harder than I ever dreamed. That was so nice of you.

    ReplyDelete

I'm BACK!!!! I needed a place to put my new HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT'S work, so here I am. Things got pretty overwhelming a few years ago...