Monday, July 8, 2013

Making fake food with WIKKI STIX!

I was so excited when I found these pictures today(when I was of course looking for something else). To go along with our Wayne Theibaud lesson, I had my Art Club students make fake food from Wikki Stix! They were so cute!  This was from a couple of years ago, but I am pretty sure you can still buy them.  I also found some Bendaroos, which are the same thing...but I got a box of 500 on clearance at Wal-Mart for $5. I sure do wish I could luck up on that again!









I thought they were just so dang cute!  The best part was, they were able to complete them in one sitting, they don't have to dry, and they don't have to paint them!  Hooray for a one day project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm BACK!!!! I needed a place to put my new HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT'S work, so here I am. Things got pretty overwhelming a few years ago...