Friday, June 28, 2013

I am soooo excited!

For a long time, I have wanted to open a shop on Teachers Pay Teachers. Well, I did it! I uploaded my very first kit today!
My Store!

I am hoping I did everything correctly! Here is a link if you would like to check it out- If you have never signed up for TPT, feel free to use this link to do so! 

Sign up here!

It is an amazing site that has lots of freebies as well as paid resources for teachers.  I am planning on creating lots of items to help art teachers, and regular classroom teachers who teach art. I was a regular classroom teacher for 8 years, so I understand where they are as well. :)

There are so many things to do with your students to help them learn through art. After all, I only see my students once a week- I don't mind their classroom teacher being creative with them the remainder of the time!

Let me know what you think- and if you have any ideas, let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm BACK!!!! I needed a place to put my new HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT'S work, so here I am. Things got pretty overwhelming a few years ago...