Friday, January 4, 2013

Classroom re-do

Today was a productive day! We had meetings for a while, and this afternoon I got to work on my room! I am trying to move some things around, and I got started on my chalkboard with doodle frames wall! That makes sense, right? I have one wall in the back of my room that is sheet rock, (the rest are concrete block) and my principal gave me permission to paint on it! I have completed the basic rectangle shapes, and can't wait until I get to doodle with my favorite Sharpies on the wall! Fun, fun, fun!!! I will post pics when I finish. Have a great weekend! Back to school with kids on Monday, with lots to do to prepare for the upcoming Art Show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm BACK!!!! I needed a place to put my new HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT'S work, so here I am. Things got pretty overwhelming a few years ago...