Friday, June 1, 2012

Summertime!!! Whoo Hoo!

I am finally getting my breath back after the crazy end of this year. I am in the planning stages for next, and I am so excited! I am going to the Tennessee Arts Academy in July, along with Creativity 2012. I am hoping to learn all kinds of cool stuff to come back and share with the other teachers. Thanks to the internet, I have more ideas than ever to use, I just have to get my bearings on what exactly to do to cover all the GLEs and SPIs. With all the goodies I grabbed at the ZeroLandfill Nashville, I am sure lots of them will be from recycled materials! Anyway, stay tuned for lots of ideas after I return from these conferences. I will be glad to share them with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm BACK!!!! I needed a place to put my new HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT'S work, so here I am. Things got pretty overwhelming a few years ago...