Monday, August 8, 2011

It's a brand new year!

Well, the new year is here! I have been so excited to get my lesson plans ready for this year...so many ideas, so many cool things to do!
I have been working on my room and getting my organization mojo on.
If you aren't on Pintrest, you should be. There are so many neat ideas on there, and it is such a great way to keep up with things you want to do. I get a bit lost in my favorites folder, so the pictures are a wonderful way for me to find what I am looking for.
I believe that the first lesson we are going to do this year is a monochromatic self portrait. I want to put them all together to make a huge mural. I am at home now, so when I get to school, I will take some pictures of the way I have things arranged. I love to check out everyone else's ideas, so I want to share mine!
See you soon, and I hope your school year is fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm BACK!!!! I needed a place to put my new HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT'S work, so here I am. Things got pretty overwhelming a few years ago...